Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where were we?

Okay, I have secretly been spying on my dear friends lives, and some of their dear friends, and I can no longer ignore the pressure to put my cards on the table. So here I am, 9 months later, to make good on my word that I would update this blog and keep the posts coming. I'll expect you to hold me to it (ha ha). I am going to back track to Italy because I have never posted the pics of that trip and fast forward, touching only on a few things to the present day. First, as most of you know, I do have good reason to have not touched this thing in the last three months or so. Jonathan was promoted in March to a position in New York, and since that promotion life has been a whirlwind. If I get around to it, I'll actually take some pics of my messy house to document that I can in fact have a functional disaster. Between cleaning the old house to sell it, looking for a new home, Kelli's wedding, buying the new home, a trip to Mexico and moving in to the new home, there really hasn't been any time to indulge in frivolity. So there's my excuse for my negligence...I am getting back in the saddle though and we are getting settled so be watching for some news from Connecticut...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

yeah!! you are a blogger now, you will love it. it really is one of the best ways to stay in touch. and now we get to see your fun family a lot more. that picture for your title heading is hysterical and i LOVE IT! too cool. keep the blogs coming!

JM Inc. said...

Melanie I am addicted already. I have lately been trying to devise a "schedule" whereby to plot my activities for the day and posting on my blog has made it to the list of must-dos. I use the excuse that it is my family history. That works, right?