Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 8: Castellina in Chianti

Did I mention I was in love? Oh, right. The grounds had a garden of eden type appearance, as if everything just sort of spontaneously grew. Kind of unkempt, but lovely all the same. The kind of garden I've always imagined sharing with Elke. Remember our secret garden we were going to share Elke? This place had gardens like that...places that were mysterious & enticing where you could get lost in imagination and long spells of contemplation...or just take a nap under a wildflower canopied sky.


Kind of ethereal isn't it?


This was the restaurant at Ricavo. Also, I believe the main house where the proprieters live. It had enchanting rooms inside...

The facade of our little house


Here we are! I'm so elated I can hardly stand it!

No comments: