Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leaving Florence for Tuscany: Jonny's camera

Sampling some antipasto Italian style; we always found the cheeses, fruits, and salamis delightful! Oh, and in Italy the only salad dressing we ever had was a combination of the house olive oil and house balsamic vinegar. We grew to love eating salad this way! It really allows you
to taste the salad rather than just the dressing.

Jonathan was so patient with me...This was me EVERYWHERE we went...I had to read every plaque and find out all I could to understand what we were seeing. He really was very patient and sweet about it, though it often bored him to tears.


Here's our car for our Tuscan getaway. We were so glad to finally turn this thing in scratch free.

It was very stressful driving in Italy, and I was the passenger!

Our first glimpse of Tuscany...it was love at first sight for me. I really could live this way and

be happy forever
Welcome to Tenuta di Ricavo. Our home away from home in Castellina in Chianti.

No comments: