Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tenuta di Ricavo

The breakfast spread was a bounty. They never offered cold cereal, pancakes, waffles, bacon, etc. Their spread included fresh fruit juices, hard boiled eggs, plain yogurt with muesli, various cold cuts and cheese slices, a breakfast cake (delicious!) and sometimes an assortment of pastries or cookies. It was pretty different from our traditional American breakfast, but we enjoyed it.
I love this bell collection. I think I'm going to start one too...


The drive to Ricavo...


One of the many enchanting rooms I mentioned...


The front of our building from the street

4 comments:

Elke said...

In response, I usually post twice or more each week. I know it's been a while, but that is not the yewsh.

JM Inc. said...

I saw the new posts; I just thought I'd nudge you a bit since you nudged me first!

Elise said...

Mandy, these pictures are stunning! I want your precise travel plans. :)

JM Inc. said...

Elise,
should you happen to check this again for a response I was hoping you would invite me to your blog since it is a "by exclusive invitation only" type party. I'd love to see the little Neville babies!