Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Bells

Kelli married Brian Whitaker (sp?) in the Seattle Temple on April 26th. All of the week preceding had been dreary and cold, and yet come the wedding day, we were blessed with
the kind of day that beautiful summers are made of...Thank you Kelli, for letting our girls see first hand what a princess looks like on her wedding day, and where real princesses get married to their sweethearts so they can be together for eternity. What a blessing to show the girls the gospel in action and the happy people who keep the commandments!

Gig Harbor on a foggy day in May...
Innocence captured


Our Macy, always full of mischief!


Who on earth is she flirting with? Whoever it is, I'm sure they're smitten!


Kennedy and her aunt Ashley; we miss you Ashley!


Daddy's still a ladies man, he just runs in a smaller circle now!








4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, I just recently found your blog. I love your house and playroom! And the girls room is so cute! Congratulations to Kelli, she looks beautiful.

here is my new blog http://angelabenson.blogspot.com/

JM Inc. said...

Angela,

Thanks! I've already been spying on your blog for awhile, I just forgot to leave a comment? How are you and your family doing? I heard your husband joined the church...that's terrific!

alisa said...

Hi Jonathan & Mandy,

Mandy, I know you you don't know me, but I was friends with Jonathan in college and I have known Brandi & Brian for about 9 years (they are in my parnets & sister's ward). I found your blog through Brandi's and just wanted to say hello. Your little girls are so adorable and I LOVE your new house! You do a great job at decorating!
Please tell Jonathan I said hello. and if y'all want to check out my blog, just e-mail me your e-mail address (my blog is set to private) and I will send y'all an invite. Only if you want to though...no pressure to visit my blog. :)
My e-mail address is gjsk4@att.net

Jamie (Sutherland) Williams

Anonymous said...

Oops! Sorry, my comment posted as my sister, Alisa. I was using her account so that I could get on Brandi's blog and say hello (since it is set to private). Sorry! :)