Saturday, August 8, 2009

Visit to Grandma & Grandpa's

Daddy found a jellyfish at Owen beach during our trip to Washington. Good thing it was dead because it appears to be one of the poisonous variety!
Me and my surfer dude at Owen beach...Jonathan will go on record to confirm that one of the names I pitched during the baby name game was Ryder Crush (as in Finding Nemo). Guess I'll always be a beach bum at heart! You can take the girl out of California,
but you can't take the California out of the girl!

Max at four months...pour fella has spent one quarter of his life so far on the road. Vacation was so much fun, but I'm ready to get back into a 'routine' again.







Feeding the duckies at Pt. Defiance. Just look at the cute little family we discovered; in that moment, I felt a kinship with the mama duck!
And gorgeous Mt. Rainier...a constant reminder of the grandeur and glory of God's creations. It's a familiar friend that reminds me where home is!

No comments: