Saturday, August 8, 2009

More from the zoo



This year I've really come to a greater
appreciation for all the grandmas in my life and
the lives of my children. We are all better people
because we love and are loved by them. So thank you
to each of you for the unique ways you have blessed
our lives this year and always. We love you Grandma
Cleo, Mama Toby, Nana Cope, Grandma Johns,
Great-Grandma Johns, Great-Grandma White (
and the grandpas too, naturally!)




One of the new species we discovered this year...
real reindeer! There fuzzy antlers and size
are really something to see! And I thought they
were make believe!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey I like your new blog digs. Lookin' good. Max is so adorable! I can't wait to see that little guy. Hopefully when he is still little. Your beach trip looks fun. oh and we saw reindeer at Disney last Christmas. They are so cool. keep those posts coming. :)