Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Block Island


Did you notice that my little experimentation with different
blog layout styles has been a complete flop? Well now you did because I pointed it out...oh well, c'est la vie. I had to include this picture because it is SOO Kennedy. Ever the dramatic one ( I wonder where she got that from???) Look how she closes her eyes while she hugs Grandma. I love it; it looks as if she is soaking her in with all the senses. That's how she loves, with every fiber of her being.









I love pictures like this one; they remind me that the girls really DO love each other, a WHOLE lot! What a gift to have a sister to experience life's ups and downs with.
And finally, this masterpiece. Can you see the little person Kennedy created with rocks, seashells, and seaglass?! I'm so grateful to be a mother. Truly grateful. I'm much too pragmatic for my own good. Thankfully my children bring plenty of spontaneity, whimsy, and sheer joy to my life. I'm beginning to see how this adventure called motherhood is permanently altering me for the better. I love you forever and ever Kennedy, Macy, and Max!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

that is the cutest little shell person! so creative. Love it! Looks like you guys had fun. keep up the blogging. I know you must have more to come. :)