Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sir Max-a-lot



Just kidding...


we haven't called him that. yet.


But he has been called by the following:
Maximo
Maximillian
Macsimiliano (or something like that)
Max Master or Master Max
Last week we went to his well baby appt. that should have occurred at 4mo.,
but we were out of town.
Here's his stats
18 lbs. 1 oz.
26 in. long
I feel like he's rather large for his age, but I'm relieved to have discovered he's proportioned well. 75th percentile on both height and weight. He's a lover, not a hater. Jonathan took the above pic with his new Blackberry Tour. Not bad for a cell phone picture, eh?
From the looks of it, he enjoyed the gourmet pink lemonade cupcake from Crumbs...so delish!
I'm not sure if I'm grateful or resentful that Jonathan introduced me; it was wickedly fabulous. I'm having a hard time saving the one I bought for "later". Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my! He is such a doll! Y'all need to come visit us in Texas and let me smooch on him! I love the picture! That cupcake sound yummy! Did it last 'til "later"?

We miss y'all!

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE!!!! D' is chubby too but I don't know how much she weighs now. Hope we get to see each other before they are both grown out of their cute chubbiness.

Melanie said...

He is such a combo of you and Jonathan! I can't tell who he looks like more, but he sure is a doll! Wish your family lived closer, but happy you are all doing good! (P.S. I vote for Sir Max a lot! That is so funny!)