Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is the life!

I'd say camping was a hit with the girls! They got to indulge in chocolate and marshmallows, hold their own roasting stick, play at the playground until almost ten o'clock every night, walk around barefoot, sleep in a tent, and enjoy the undivided attention of both mom and dad!
Macy has started crossing her legs, as above, and saying, "Look, I'm a mommy!" Apparently that's something I do a lot of.

I beat Jonathan in a game of horseshoe!


There's nothing like the thrill of cooking your food over a campfire...especially if it is Jiffy Pop popcorn.
We all crashed together after a hard day of playing...I sure love my girls! We actually are not posing here...Jonathan found us this way and snapped a pic for posterity.

3 comments:

KB Kidz said...

Jonny gets points for being smart enough to recognize and take the picture perfect moment!

I love that Macy is crossing her legs... and that she has even observed that! The things we don't realize they take note of!!! My oh my... so CUTE!!!

JM Inc. said...

Macy doesn't miss much...she is one keen little cookie

Anonymous said...

How fun! We have yet to take the girls camping yet...it's just way too hot right now! What fun things you get to see and do up North! I'm a little envious. :) I love Houston, but would love a little change of scenery. Though I think I will live here for the rest of my life. :)