Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dress up

I guess I'm just not that creative. I accept that; if I were playing dress up, I would mix and match, but I don't think I would ever think to drape my body in anyway other than the intended way the article was made for. Perhaps Kennedy is a budding designer; or maybe she's just more hip than me. In any case, she found clever and creative ways to wrap, drape, and twist clothing articles taking them to new heights of fashion. She also knows how to accessorize, something I am still learning how to do!

4 comments:

Shannon Miller said...

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was...she looks a lot like you! I don't think I have ever seen pictures of your girls! She looks just like her mama...from what I can see in this photo! And...from what I remember you were always fashionable!!

Lindsay said...

your girls are so cute and i love the pics of your house. we're having some friends over on monday for fhe and we're going to use you idea with the spoons. thanks for sharing!

Melanie said...

oh and she KNOWS she is looking hot in this picture! love it, you go girl!

A & C Hickson said...

She is adorable and we miss you guys so much! Your house is very cute and I LOVE your backyard! It's probably so fun to have lots of animals around to claim as pets, like the raccoon! miss ya and keep checking our blog!