Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Temples & Kisses & such



During our sojourn in San Diego, we couldn't pass
up the opportunity to take our children to see the
lovely temple there.

One of the sr. missionaries on site was good enough
to offer take a picture of all of us in front of the
temple.



Max gave me lots of loves & hugs & kisses...




There aren't words to express how much I love
him...and my other babies too!




The San Diego temple is so stunning, even an
amateur can take postcard worthy pics.




We thoroughly enjoyed strolling the breathtaking
grounds, smelling the flowers, holding hands,
giving and getting kisses, and feeling of the spirit
there.

Just gave me yet another reason to love San Diego!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That is my favorite temple, other than my home temple of Oakland, of course. We went through the San Diego temple open house back in the day, first temple I ever went inside. It has a special place in my heart and it is GORGEOUS!!!