Monday, September 14, 2009

Sea World San Diego



I'm sure you're getting the picture that we had quite
a whirlwind of a summer this year! It seems like
we were gone long enough to miss Connecticut's
summer almost entirely! The final leg of our So. Cal
trip was spent at Sea World before we drove to Sac.
for our trip home. Above the girls are enjoying a
frozen lemonade...very refreshing on a HOT SoCal
afternoon!



We LOVED all the exhibits and shows at Sea
World---especially the Shamu and dolphin shows!



Shamu going for a jump,




and the splash that followed!





If you look closely, you can see the trainer in
the air ABOVE the killer whale. This guy was a
phenomenal swimmer and the whale was a
phenomenal showman. Can you imagine how
fun this job would be?? One of my childhood
dreams was to take care of dolphins. I've
always had a fascination with them....and horses,
but that's a story for another day (:

1 comment:

Shannon Miller said...

Mandy, I can't get over how much your girls look like you!! I visit your blog all the time! Looks like you had a busy summer!!! I love San Diego!