Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long Time...No Blog



It has been so long since I've blogged, that I think I've forgotten how to do it! Well I guess I've only failed if I've given up...so I'm dusting off my keyboard and hopping back into the saddle. Lots has happened in the intervening months since my last post...

Most notably, this little guy finally arrived, albeit a week late, and a little on the heavy side! We sure do love him. My Sister-In-Law tried to tell me about how I'd feel having a boy... I really couldn't get it though, until I snuggled him for the first time. I'm totally head-over-heels smitten in love. I love how he melts into my chest and purrs like a kitten. He smells so good and makes me giddy with delight!


The girls are so helpful and fond of him too. They love to help and watch the diapering, and are fascinated with his peanut. We feel no need for clarification at this point...

I think we are all quite awestruck by the miracle of another life in our family. We are so thankful, and so blessed.



Many thanks to both grandma and Nana who came to Connecticut and helped us through the first few weeks of adjustment...we really miss you guys! (Pics of Nana to come later...still have to upload the most recent photos from my camera).
So the lapse in time begs the question...do I fill you in on the last six months... or just pick up from here? I'm not even sure I have an audience anymore, so if I get no responses I'll go with my druthers. What's your vote?




6 comments:

Brandi said...

Glad you are back Mandy!

My inclination for myself would be to blog the most important stuff that happened in between but I think most people would say just pick up from here. Especially if you feel overwhelmed about trying to fill in the months off. You can always fill in later if you feel the need or have the time. I agree as long as you do something I think you are good.

Cute pictures. Glad you are back!!

Angela said...

I am so glad you are back. I have been wanting to see your little boy for so long! He is adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures of him. Congrats again!

sarah said...

I read your blog! and have been waiting to see more pictures of Max--

Janelle said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw that you had posted. Congrats on the baby I knew you had it but I'm not sure I've congratulated you yet. He's super cute!

Xela said...

So glad you are blogging again! Welcome MAX! He is so cute and I am thrilled for you to have a boy. It is so much fun! Hope you guys are doing well!

Elise said...

Missed you!