Sunday, November 2, 2008

Out of commission

The Cope family has been up to a lot of fun lately, and until recently, I had some great pics to back that up. However, last night as I was looking through all of them and narrowing the field for the blog, my computer flashed a blue screen at me. It automatically restarted, and flashed a blue screen again. I am very scared about this and praying hard that my pics can be recovered. I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow to enlist the help of the geek squad. In the meantime, you'll just have to take my word that Hawaii was fantastic (what's not to love about perfect weather, beaches, and swimming with dolphins?), Halloween in NYC with our friends the Blanchards was a huge success, and we've been cooking up lots of fun! Here's to hoping my hard drive is recoverable...and I've learned my lesson. I'll be purchasing hardware to backup my photos and protect them from any future events like this.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh Mandy I hope you are able to recover everything. That is my worst nightmare!!! Good luck. I'll be checking back. :)

Audrey said...

Hey Mandy, I just wanted to say hi and that your family is so cute. It is so nice to have a way of keeping in touch with family. Have a great day and do keep in touch.

Elke said...

Halloween with the Blanchards and the Copes? Completely jealous. Why was I not invited?

A & C Hickson said...

good luck mandy! i think i would have heart failure if my pictures were lost in the hard drive of a computer. the geek squad should be able to get them back for you!

Janelle said...

Thanks for the comment. I'll have Jeremy send him his resume. I don't think I have yours so if you could send it to me in a message on facebook so it's not out for everyone to have. Also, We actually own our townhouse but we are considering renting it out. We thought also about moving in with my parents for a year. I can work for my dad part time, my mom could watch Brody, Jeremy could find a job in Washington just as easy as here and we could save money rather than drain our savings. He actually has an interview on Tuesday for a job in Washington for a Utah based company. Cross your fingers. Talk to you soon

Melanie said...

how are you?? are you due soon?

JM Inc. said...

Due Feb. 19th...anytime after the necessary 38 weeks is good for me!