Monday, October 6, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Okay, if you were feeling sorry for me with that last one ( I hope you had some pity, while more than likely seeing the humor in it all), I guess we can all feel better now.

We're leaving in a little more than 48 hours for Hawaii. What can I say? I've been craving true Hawaiian shave ice since July. I made a trade with Jonathan in August...he could go to SLC for conference, if WE could go to Hawaii for shave ice and some quality time on the beach. Afterall, the girls and I were deprived of a real summer thanks to those previously mentioned hormones.

So, we'll be on Oahu from Oct. 9-18th. I probably won't blog from Hawaii. I'd like to say I would, but realistically, I'll come home with some great stories, a lot of pictures, and a backlog of posts to do. And so the cycle continues...

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

that sounds awesome. i need to start making some deals like that with cosme! that will be nice to go on a family vaycay before the little one comes. congrats on having a boy!

Brandi said...

So is that how it works Mandy? A deal has to be involved? Every year Brian just tells me he is leaving to Utah. I didn't know I had a say in the matter or even better that I could GET something out of it. WOOOHHOOO Oh I'm so on board next year. Hawaii here I come! ;)

But seriously I hope you guys have a great time. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :)

Elke said...

Mandy, I'm here and looking for you. Call my cell if you get this; I didn't bring your #. 253-307-4822. Hopefullly you see this or Nick calls me back with your digits.

JM Inc. said...

That's how it works around here. Who says the boys get all the fun, eh?

Xela said...

Hurray for you! We are going to hawaii in April, CAN NOT WAIT! Looking forward to your pictures. :)

Brandi said...

Hey I keep checking for your Hawaii pictures. Where are they??? :) Don't hold out on us now.

Rachael said...

Hey Mandy, can you add Audrey Dye (White) to your blog. She wants to see it too. audreydye@gmail.com

Thanks, Ryan and Rachael