Sunday, June 21, 2009

On your mark, get set, go!!

I'm not quite sure how it became June already...it is a little bewildering. Seems like as best I can remember Max was born a few weeks ago and the passage of time has been a whirring, blurry, streak since then. Hard to make out the details, but I'll try my best...


Mother's Day was fantastic! It was one of the few un-rainy days we've had this Spring. We took these pictures in our front yard after church.

Jonny made us some delicious shish kebobs on the grill and we enjoyed a rare lazy Sunday afternoon.




I'm so thankful for a beautiful, healthy family. What a precious and priceless gift they are in my life!

















1 comment:

Brandi said...

adorable pictures of the kids. Glad you had such a lovely day. You sure deserve it. :)