Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And the verdict is...

Well, I put this off just a bit hoping for a little more time to do something really cute for the big announcement. Unfortunately, that extra time never came forward. So here it is, the unembellished truth...IT'S A BOY!

The pics spoke for themselves ( I'll try and post these soon). We'll just say this, the little guy had no shame in his manhood, or modesty for that matter. The physical evidence was insurmountable to Jonathan's utter elation (mine too, of course!). We're all excited, and even little Macy has decided, boy or girl, the new baby is going to get lots of kisses and hugs!

On another note, the measurments of the ultrasound showed the pregnancy even a little more advanced than before; so I have no idea when this baby is really supposed to be here. She said I looked about a week further than my paperwork shows. In any case, we're looking at an early to mid-Feb. due date. I'll take anything after 37 weeks, the sooner the better!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Brandi had already told me... I was wondering when you were going to post it. :) Congrats to you & Jonathan!!

Lauren said...

It's been so much fun to catch up on how y'all have been! I love all your pictures! You look so cute! CONGRATULATIONS on having a boy! I happen to think having two girls, then a boy, is pretty spectacular! :)

We miss y'all here in Texas!
Lauren

Elise said...

Congratulations!!

We're hoping to have a boy.

Eventually. That is not an announcement.